Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome ...to Insanity!

My first post! What better way to start than telling ya'll about the arrival of Shaun T’s Insanity! After much anticipation it's finally here!! Insanity is Beachbody's newest, most intense workout yet. I just ordered mine and can’t wait to add it to my P90X routine. If you're ready to take on the greatest challenge of your life click on the link INSANITY . It’s going to be unreal!

I'll be there with you every step of the way and we can do it together… compare tips, results, blood splatter patterns on the floor.

If Insanity is a little too intense for ya, Beachbody has tons of other stuff too for all fitness levels. See me at CoachCT.net to get on board or shoot me an email at ct@coachct.net . I’m here to answer any questions you may have.

~C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment