Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Food Search: Riceworks Chips


I am a southern girl and I LOVE food! For me, following a healthy diet has been the hardest part of changing the way I live. Working out has been a breeze in comparison with letting go of some of my favorite foods. Because of my love affair with great foods, I am always on the lookout for healthy options that actually taste good. To me, if you hate the way something tastes then why force yourself to eat it just because it's supposed to be good for you? This is what ALWAYS leads me to stray from eating healthy. I get so fed up with eating twigs and cardboard that I end up binging on Doritos and sour cream just to get some flavor. So, I am on a mission to find healthy options that I really and truly like. As I find them, I'll share with you.

Today's spotlighted item is Riceworks Chips! These things are GOOD ya'll! When I read the nutrition facts, it was hard to believe what I saw. First of all, they are made with brown rice. So there's no bleached crap. The most surprising thing to me was the fairly low sodium content. Read here Riceworks to find out all about them. I normally cannot stand chip substitutes; they usually taste like flavored sand. But these are delicious! Seriously, try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment